Tuesday, March 20, 2012

1 Week Old Already!

Connor's 1st week has already flown by! So far everyone is doing great. He is nursing like a champ and filling up diapers quickly. I am sure he will get a good report at his next Dr. visit on Monday. He lost a little too much weight after he was born (7lbs 4oz to 6lbs 10 oz) but neither I nor Dr. Nave was concerned because he just was not interested in nursing at first but he has certainly made up for lost time. We are starting to get on a schedule and I am going to skim through the Baby Wise book and refresh myself on the principles of it so that hopefully he will be a great sleeper like his sister. Sarah is still being a great big sister and loves her baby "Cubbie" or "Bubba" as she likes to call him. Today, Connor and I went over to Jennifer Grayson's house for his first official photo session. I cannot wait to see what Jen got! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I will try to keep the posts coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment